Accessible Customer Service
Making services accessible to all customers is important. The City of Windsor is committed to ensuring persons with disabilities have access to the goods and services we provide as outlined in our Accessible Customer Service Policy. Our services will be provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities:
- Persons with disabilities may use personal assistive devices and/or support persons in the access of goods and services.
- Fees for support persons are located wherever fees are posted.
Feedback and Requests for Alternate Formats
(including emergency procedures, plans or public safety documents)
The City of Windsor welcomes any comments on the provision of goods and services to customers with disabilities. Customers may also request public documents (including emergency procedures, plans or public safety documents) in alternate and accessible formats or with appropriate communication supports, to be provided as soon as practicable upon receipt of the request.
Customers may provide feedback or request alternate format documents by the following methods:
- Call: 311 or 519-255-2489
- Fax: 519-256-3311
- Bell Relay Service (TTY/Teletypewriter): Type 711 for the operator or dial 1-800-855-0511.
- Cogeco IP Relay Service (allows hearing and/or speech-impaired individuals to place text-based relay calls from their personal computer): Register/log in at iprelay.cogeco.com. (You will need to have a valid Cogeco home phone number.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: visit 311 Online and select either "Accessible Alternate Format Document Request" or "Accessible Customer Service Feedback."
City of Windsor
c/o Customer Service
Suite 410, 400 City Hall Square East