Special Meetings of Council
Please note the changes to the meetings scheduled for Wednesday, April 1, 2020:
- 11:00am – *Meeting Cancelled: Environment, Transportation and Public Safety Standing Committee.
- 11:30 am – *Meetings Combined: The previously scheduled in-camera meeting will now be a joint in-camera meeting of City Council and the Environment, Transportation and Public Safety Standing Committee sitting as the Transit Windsor Board of Directors.
Members will meet in closed session, participating electronically. The item for discussion at this in-camera meeting is:
Immediately following the closed session – No Change: Open Session Meeting of Council that will be streamed live at citywindsor.ca, regarding:
- Labour Relations or employee negotiations – Section 239(2) (d)
- Targeted Support Program
- Waiver of penalty/interest on wastewater charges collected by ENWIN
- Application for a Cannabis Retail Store Authorization at 74 Chatham Street West
- Verbal update from the Fire Chief/Community Emergency Management Coordinator along with the City Engineer - regarding: high water levels.
Note: Screening and social distancing will be in effect. Meetings will be streamed on the City of Windsor’s website in order to keep attendance at a bare minimum and in accordance with standards set forth by public health officials. To help prevent the possible spread of COVID-19, we continue to strongly encourage residents to stay home. Therefore, any interested parties can watch the public meeting on-line and send comments to the Clerks Department ahead of time in lieu of appearing in person and/or as a delegation.