Windsor International Transit Terminal (downtown) is a multi-modal facility shared by Transit Windsor and Greyhound Canada.
300 Chatham Street West
Canada N9A 0A8
View PDF of loading platform at downtown terminal.
- Customer Service desk is open daily from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m.;
(except Christmas Day: 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.)
- Transit bus passes, tickets, gift certificates are sold from this location.
- Greyhound tickets. Please note, that courier packages via Greyhound are not shipped or received from this location. * See information below regarding parcel services.
- Bike posts installed at facility at the Chatham and Pitt Street entrances.
- The terminal is closed to the public from 2:00 a.m. until 5:00 a.m. daily.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
Nine (9) transit routes utilize the downtown transit terminal: Transway 1A, Transway 1C, Central 3 West (evenings, and Sunday & Holidays), Ottawa 4, Dominion 5, Dougall 6, Walkerville 8, Parent 14, and the Tunnel Bus.
Additionally, the tunnel bus services operate as follows:
- The Tunnel Bus travels between downtown Windsor and Detroit, including service to Cobo Hall/Joe Louis Arena, the Rosa Parks Transit Center and Caesars Windsor. Take this bus to Detroit Red Wings home games or concerts/events at Joe Louis or Cobo Hall.
- Special Event service is provided to all home games and select concerts at Comerica Park and Ford Field (MLB Detroit Tigers and NFL Detroit Lions).