121,000 square km
Service Population: 217,249 (per capita total)
- 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on weekdays
- 8:00 a.m. to midnight on weekends and holidays
- 258,044 total hours annual of revenue service
|Operating Data: Calendar Year 2010
|Revenue * Vehicle km
|Total Vehicle km
||5.5 million |
|Revenue Vehicle Hours (of service)
|Total Vehicle Hours
|Adult Passenger Trips (one-way)
|Total Concession Fare * Trips (includes students & seniors)
|Student Passenger Trips
|Senior Passenger Trips
|Regular Service Passenger Trips
||6.2 million |
|Service Utilization (regular service passengers per capita)
|Regular Service Passengers Per Revenue Vehicle Hour *
- Revenue km/hours means the number of km used while the bus is in revenue service or collecting a fare on regular routes, charters, etc.
- Total km/hours includes revenue service km, plus deadheading or travelling distances.
- "Concession Fares" are reduced fares, less than the regular adult fare (i.e. students, seniors, student summer saver)
- "Revenue Vehicle Hour" means one hour of revenue service.
- Per capita means per person living within the urban transportation area, or the area in Windsor serviced by Transit Windsor.
- 104 transit buses, 79 are fully accessible.
- 28 percent of total fleet is using alternative fuel (fully accessible diesel-electric hybrid) - 29 buses.
- 11 years is the average vehicle age (full-sized coaches).
- 3 million litres of low sulphur clear diesel fuel
- 5.5 million km annually
- 86 buses in service during peak weekday hours
- 72 buses in service during peak weekends and evenings
3700 North Service Road East
Phone: For detailed inquiries, call 519-944-4111. For general inquires, call 311.