The Windsor Employment and Training Services Centre is available to the general public of Windsor and Essex County. Services provided on a self-serve basis include:
- Labour market information
- Information on occupations in demand
- Available resources in the community
- Information regarding current labour legislation
- Catalogues, directories and lists that provide occupational information, employer lists, available training and other resources
Additional supports to these activities include staff assisted direction for use of computers to enable:
- Resume preparation
- Career decision
- Faxing services
In Windsor call 311 for general information. For detailed inquiries, call Helen Lebert (519) 977-6444 ext. 5527.
Fax: (519) 977-5695
In Leamington call (519) 946-9988.
Fax: (519) 322-3529 or toll free at 1-866-763-1222
Drop off at Customer Care Centres:
Required documents or letters can be dropped off at any of the Customer Care Centres located in the various wards of the city. Please visit our Customer Care Centres page for a listing of participating locations and hours of operation.