The Contracts Division provides services to contractors, consultants, and other City Departments. The division's field services are divided into 4 sections:
- Quality Assurance
- CCTV (Closed Circuit Television Inspection Unit)
- Coordination, research, and evaluation of existing infrastructure
- Field contract administration
- Innovative field design
- Construction methods and materials
- Trenchless technology (CATT member)
- Confined space entry procedures and training
- Traffic detouring and control
- Research and development of procedures and policies of occupational health and safety
- Downspout disconnections
If you have utility markings on your property and would like to know the purpose of them, please visit the Markings and Locates page.
2545 Pillette Road
Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 945-4375.