The Contracts, Field Services & Maintenance Division provides services to contractors, consultants, and other City Departments. The division's field services are divided into 4 sections:
- Quality Assurance
- CCTV (Closed Circuit Television Inspection Unit)
- Coordination, research, and evaluation of existing infrastructure
- Field contract administration
- Innovative field design
- Construction methods and materials
- Trenchless technology (CATT member)
- Confined space entry procedures and training
- Traffic detouring and control
- Research and development of procedures and policies of occupational health and safety
- Downspout disconnections
If you have utility markings on your property and would like to know the purpose of them, please visit the Markings and Locates page.
Contracts, Field Services & Maintenance Division
1531 Crawford Avenue
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call (519) 945-4375.