- Huron Lodge provides many opportunities for members of the community to volunteer their time.
- Please follow the links to find out about each position and how you can make a contribution to the residents of Huron Lodge.
- Included on some of these pages are pictures and interviews with actual volunteers that will help you gain a better understanding of the volunteer experience.
Volunteer Application Process
- The first step in the volunteer process is to call Volunteer Coordinator, Mary Carroll, at (519) 253-6060 ext. 8276 and make an appointment. She will arrange a meeting to give you a volunteer application form and a confidentiality form to complete and provide a tour of the facility.
- All volunteers must have a police records check. This completed form must be brought to the downtown police station at 150 Goyeau Street (there is a $20.00 non-refundable charge for volunteers to acquire a police records check). The police records check will take approximately one month to be processed.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact one of the following staff members:
Email Mary Carroll or call (519) 253-6060 ext. 8276
Email Mary Fitzgerald or call (519) 253-6060 ext. 8235
Email Amanda Caslick or call (519) 253-6060 ext. 8244
1881 Cabana Road West
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, call Mary Carroll (519) 253-6060 ext. 8276.
Fax: (519) 977-8027