A variety of services are offered at Huron Lodge.
As well as our regularly scheduled services, we also offer special services throughout the year, such as Easter, Remembrance Day, and an annual Memorial Service to remember the residents who have passed away in the preceding year.
All residents are welcome to attend any or all of the services offered, and family members are also encouraged to attend.
- Palliative Visitation and/or Grief Counselling, by a Minister of the Denomination of your choice, may be arranged upon request.
- It is our wish to help Residents and Families meet all their spiritual needs.
- Our Chaplain for Seniors is also available for grief counselling.
- Our Chapel is open 24 hours a day.
- You may visit the Chapel for prayer and/or reflection, whenever you wish.
Funerals and Memorial Services
- The Huron Lodge chapel is available for funeral and memorial services free of charge for our residents.
- The Huron Lodge Pastoral team has members of various faiths who are willing to provide funeral or memorial services for our residents.
1881 Cabana Road West
Phone: For general information, call 311. For detailed inquiries, contact Mary Fitzgerald at (519) 253-6060 ext. 8235.
Fax: (519) 977-8027