Work for Windsor
- To see a list of the City of Windsor positions currently available to the public, visit the Current Job Postings link on the left.
- The City of Windsor also accepts applications on an ongoing basis for three temporary, on-call "Pool" positions. For more information regarding these "Pools," please click General Supply Positions in the left-hand menu.
- Note that the City of Windsor does not accept general resumes, only for those jobs posted in the Current Job Postings or General Supply Positions.
- To learn more about working for Windsor Police or Windsor Fire & Rescue, visit the following links:
- For Transit Windsor employment information, visit:
- For job postings at Windsor Public Library, visit:
- For answers to some of the most frequently asked questions, visit:
- Visit the Huron Lodge Volunteers page for info on a wide variety of positions that are available at our long-term care facility for seniors.
- If you would like to volunteer at Windsor's Community Museum call (519) 253-1812, or visit the Museum at 254 Pitt Street West.
- Check out Snow Angels, a volunteer snow removal service designed to assist local seniors during the winter months.
For general information, contact 311. For detailed inquiries, contact:
Human Resources Department
400 City Hall Square East, Suite 408
Windsor, Ontario N9A 7K6
Phone: (519) 255-6515
Fax: (519) 255-6504
TTY: (519) 255-6685